Friday, 20 June 2014

Mini Break Make Up - What I'm Taking

As I mentioned in my last post, I am off to London this weekend! Therefore, I thought I would sneak in a little post about the make up I am taking with me, I always find these little posts quite interesting myself to read!

I'm trying to not take too much make up with me - I hate carrying around a big bag of make up, and I'd rather leave more room in my case for shopping!


Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Translucent
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW10
Collection Concealer - Light
MUA Blusher in Marshmallow
Sleek Contour Kit
Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me
No.07 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Classic Rose
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Noir Excess
17 Super Liner in Black

The contour kit from Sleek will usually double up as my eyeshadow too if I'm feeling fancy!

5 comments:

  1. I hear so many things about that matte powder, do you recommend it??

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be so hard to limit what make up to bring for a short trip! I'm absolutely awful on holiday (and generally bring more make up than I usually wear on a daily basis - I want options!)
    You've definitely sorted out a good compromise through.

    Rachael at www.rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post!xx
    Your blog is really amazing!
    Would you like to visit mine,and follow if you want?
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Love,Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. such good choices - seems like you've got everything you need

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete