Friday, 6 June 2014

Everything Happens For A Reason

Bonjour! I'm not sure how to start this post, so I'm just going to dive right in. For the last week or two I've been absent from the blogging world - and I have to say that I have missed it very, very dearly. I've been going through some personal stuff, and it just didn't feel honest to write about positivity and life in a happy smiley way when I myself just wasn't that way. I feel like I am at the point where I can start preaching again on here, and I can now say with great certainty that going through tough things makes you stronger. 

This morning I heard the phrase 'everything happens for a reason' and it really struck a cord with me, because I've never questioned whether or not I believe this. I can now say that yes, I do believe this, and it has brought a lot of comfort in realising so. It's an odd phrase. You can take it in a number of ways I suppose. You can say 'I'm sad that restaurant was closed but I'm sure it was the universe stopping me from getting food poisoning, thanks universe!' - which actually is not a bad way of thinking to be frank. However I see it more as - 'I suffer from anxiety but the world has a purpose for it, I am not to blame, it will make me strong for my future'. 

Everything happens for a reason. 

I have also been surprisingly busy, all pretty exciting things - there will most definitely be a picture blog post coming up soon about that too. For now though, I am in a very pretty garden eating the most amazing strawberries and trying to find a gorgeous dress to wear for my 21st birthday and graduation, which are both happening in the next few weeks. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jasmine xo

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back and feeling better, I have honestly missed hearing from you Jas! Needed a bit of this motivation as well, thank you!

    Stay happy!
    Lou xx
    Bluebird | Beauty and life blog

    ReplyDelete