Monday, 12 May 2014

Life is a Mixture of Good Things and Bad Things



This quote from Doctor Who is one that I come back to time and time again. I am a huge bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my life, and I often get really bummed out because one small detail has thrown everything off. For example, at new year I made the resolution to always make an effort to be happy and positive in a bad situation. I did very well for a few weeks, and then occasionally would forget and I would find myself thinking 'another year is lost then'. Seeing this quote helps me so much - just because one thing happens which is not good, is your fault, or that isn't what you want doesn't mean that it spoils all of the good and positive things that have already happens. It's okay to make mistakes and it's okay if something goes wrong - it's all part of being human. What really counts is that you just keep going!

1 comment: