Monday, 19 May 2014

How to be Thankful



Writing a list of the things you are thankful for can help you appreciate what you have, and make sure you don't take anything for granted. It can help if you're feeling low, hard done by or anxious. It's a good daily habit to get into to count your blessings.
  1. I am thankful that I have such an amazing partner in Jack. He is all that I ever want.
  2. I am thankful that our country / banks helps students out financially.
  3. I am thankful that I have a warm and safe home.
  4. I am thankful that I have people around me who help me with my anxiety.
  5. I am thankful that I have found a skill in photography and art.
  6. I am thankful that I find comfort in books and reading.
  7. I am thankful for my family - however dysfunctional and bonkers they may be.
  8. I am thankful for the people who believe in me.
  9. I am thankful for the material things that I own and cherish.
  10. I am thankful that I have delicious food.
I challenge you to write a list of the things you are grateful for today, and see how much your perspective changed.

 Watching:
 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban
  Listening: Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2014 Album)
 Reading: Game of Thrones the Graphic Novel
 Looking Forward To: Seeing Jack tomorrow, my birthday in 4 weeks!
 Feeling: ... had a tough week!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! This is my favourite method to be appreciative :D Ooh, very exciting to see my little blog button on your side bar! Thank you for the offer, it lovely to have a blogging-bud in you Jas!

    Love, Lou x
    Bluebird | Beauty and life blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like this, it's so important to be grateful for everything you have - it makes you so much more of a happier and nicer person!

    Holly x

    www.alongcamehollyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete