Writing a list of the things you are thankful for can help you appreciate what you have, and make sure you don't take anything for granted. It can help if you're feeling low, hard done by or anxious. It's a good daily habit to get into to count your blessings.
- I am thankful that I have such an amazing partner in Jack. He is all that I ever want.
- I am thankful that our country / banks helps students out financially.
- I am thankful that I have a warm and safe home.
- I am thankful that I have people around me who help me with my anxiety.
- I am thankful that I have found a skill in photography and art.
- I am thankful that I find comfort in books and reading.
- I am thankful for my family - however dysfunctional and bonkers they may be.
- I am thankful for the people who believe in me.
- I am thankful for the material things that I own and cherish.
- I am thankful that I have delicious food.
Watching: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban
Listening: Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne (2014 Album)
Reading: Game of Thrones the Graphic Novel
Looking Forward To: Seeing Jack tomorrow, my birthday in 4 weeks!
Feeling: ... had a tough week!