I recently saw this post by Jennie, and it completely inspired me to make my own bucket list. Because I have so recently finished university and I'm out in the big wide world, I am finding myself more and more inclined to create a list of the things that I want to accomplish. Not to mention I am a sucker for writing lists and checking things off. My birthday is not until June 21st, but I thought I would get in there early.
- Move in with my boyfriend.
- Find a full time job.
- Stick to my blog routine.
- Create a photo album
- Do something for charity.
- Go to the theatre.
Stay in London.
- Eat more fresh food and stay the same weight.
- Work on my own photography series.
- Finish a big crochet project.
- Read 25 books.
- Make an effort to be more organised.
- Reach 250 blog followers.
- Continue painting with watercolours.
- Be kind and forgiving.
- Own The Sims 4.
- Have a clear out.
- Re-read the Harry Potter series.
- Make more time for seeing friends.
- Own a cat.
- Make an effort to be positive and happy.
I will check back on 21st June 2015 to see if I have accomplished any of these!