Saturday, 17 May 2014

21 things to when I'm 21

I recently saw this post by Jennie, and it completely inspired me to make my own bucket list. Because I have so recently finished university and I'm out in the big wide world, I am finding myself more and more inclined to create a list of the things that I want to accomplish. Not to mention I am a sucker for writing lists and checking things off. My birthday is not until June 21st, but I thought I would get in there early.


  1. Move in with my boyfriend. 
  2. Find a full time job. 
  3. Stick to my blog routine.
  4. Create a photo album
  5. Do something for charity.
  6. Go to the theatre.
  7. Stay in London.
  8. Eat more fresh food and stay the same weight.
  9. Work on my own photography series.
  10. Finish a big crochet project.
  11. Read 25 books.
  12. Make an effort to be more organised.
  13. Reach 250 blog followers.
  14. Continue painting with watercolours.
  15. Be kind and forgiving.
  16. Own The Sims 4.
  17. Have a clear out.
  18. Re-read the Harry Potter series.
  19. Make more time for seeing friends.
  20. Own a cat.
  21. Make an effort to be positive and happy.
I will check back on 21st June 2015 to see if I have accomplished any of these!

7 comments:

  1. I love this list. Especially the Harry Potter re-reading and the last item :) xx

    Katy | www.littlemisskaty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really need to do it again. I'm falling slack!
      x

      Delete
  2. Oh yay! I love a good list - and this is one of those :P Best of luck Jas, I hope you get on well and maybe share some of your projects/reads with us? I would highly recommend 'Blood Brothers' if you can find a theater playing it!

    Love, Lou xo
    Bluebird | Beauty and life blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I do love lists, aha. Of course I will share some with you! Blood Brothers is amazing. I studied the play at school, have been in extracts of it and seen it in London - AMAZING!
      xo

      Delete
  3. Great list! I've done a 25 before 25 to give myself a bit more time :)

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes, I did consider making one of those too! Good luck with yours :) x

      Delete
  4. You know I love lists :D Especially the ones that help you accomplish things. I want to do mine now. Speaking of lists, you should check Moora Seal's 52 Lists Project. I am thinking of starting it in July, since it will be my birthday then and run it until my next birthday. I thought it would be better than wait January haha

    Good luck with your list!

    xo
    Colette | Skattered Notes

    ReplyDelete