Sunday, 16 March 2014

Wanderings with Werefriends




Another beautiful-weather-day here in Sussex. Yesterday Jack and I took his brother to see The Lego Movie, complete with McDonalds (naughty) and then last night I went out with some of my new work friends and ate some gorgeous pizza and cheesecake with good company. Today I (after a bit of a money freak-out) I met up with my oldest friend Ellie. We bought a tropical ice drink from Costa (coconut, pineapple and lime - so good) and then ate salad and sandwiches while walking around the countryside.

This weekend I have been spending the nights and evenings alone - one of the only things that makes me panic. I am so grateful for the people who have made this weekend such an awesome one, and I am very thankful that they were there.

I am thankful that I am safe.
I am thankful that I have space on my own to grow and learn.
I am thankful that I have people to care about, and who care in return.
I am thankful for being able to record these fleeting moments.

I also saw Cherry Menlove today. Which was awesome!

 Watching:
Friends
  Listening: -
 Reading: Player One
 Looking Forward To: Seeing Jack tomorrow!
 Feeling: Tired but okay :)

1 comment:

  1. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete