Sunday, 23 March 2014

Monthly Muses - March 2014


Dove Body Wash - Okay, so body wash is a bit of a weird one to put on a favourites list, right? Right. I've heard so much hype about Dove products recently! My mum has always adored Dove, so we usually have some in the house. For Christmas I was given a gift set of two, and oh my stars I adore them. They smell incredible and are so super moisturising. So good that I am avoiding using them too much because I don't want to use them up too quickly. Ohhhh the smell. So. Yummy. 

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation - A couple of weeks ago I bought this foundation in NC10, and it's the very first full coverage foundation I've ever used. I have to say that it's a pretty beautiful foundation. It's the only foundation I've ever had they makes a dull/crappy/disastrous skin day into normal to awesome looking day. And for that I am truly grateful. It is expensive I shouldn't have bought it but the colour suits my skin really well, and it really is a beautiful liquid foundation.

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline - A book that I've only just started but am already hooked on. It's a surprise surprise dystopian novel about how the OASIS (a virtual video game world) becomes the only good thing left to live for, and how a teenage boy turns his life around on a mission to find mystery virtual easter eggs and win his fortune. If you love reading, and love video games, then you should give this a try!

Cinnamon and Raisin - Bagels, breakfast bakes, cakes. Anything that has these two in them and I am all over them this month. The nutri grain breakfast bakes are my absolute holy grail at the moment. I've been known to eat all six of them over two days (not recommended, but so good).

White Chocolate and Almonds - Oh yes, yes, yes. I've recently started to take a packed lunch to university. I probably should have started doing that three years ago, but whatever, better late than never! I was making a little snack pot and put in some white chocolate buttons and almonds together and it was like a beautiful explosion on my tastebuds. Seriously, I will be eating this for the rest of my life now.

River Island Molly Pants - These have completely got me hooked. I hate jeans, I hate trousers - I ADORE these. So much. They make my legs looks like skyscrapers and feel like I am wearing soft leggings. A miracle product that I will now worship for life.

Canon 50mm f1.8 Lens - The first lens I ever bought for the SLR camera a number of years ago now, and recently I have discovered how much I love it again. The depth of field that it creates (the blurryness of the background) is just absolutely gorgeous, and this will definitely become my favourite portrait lens again for a very long time. For this price, this lens is pretty damn incredible. If you have a canon DSLR you simply have to own this.

So there we have it. A bit of a weird list there, I do agree, but it's been a weird month!

4 comments:

  1. I've been loving cinnamon lately too! White chocolate and almonds sounds like a delicious combo - thanks for the idea! I'm hoping to try Dove spray and go soon, anything for convenience :P

    Love, Lou x
    Bluebird | Beauty and life blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jas :) Love your blog and photos! Added you on bloglovin :) <3
    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled across your blog and it's one of the loveliest I've come across! Your photos, writing and the little details on your design are so nice (especially the fonts you use haha). I just thought I'd let you know!
    And I love cinnamon and raisins (nutrigrain bars are the best) together, hot cross buns are a firm favourite of mine.

    Kathryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. White chocolate and almonds...shhh...you're making me hungry! xx

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete