Saturday, 8 March 2014

001 Childhood vs. Adulthood / 002 Lunch Date


001 - Friday 7th March 2014 - 2:20pm - Childhood vs Adulthood
Bonjour :) This is me, starting a new 50 days project. I have been thinking about doing it for a while, but I have had so many failed attempts in the past. My main reason for giving up was that I didn't feel that the images where strong enough, and didn't reflect me as a photographer. I would have a really busy day, take a picture I thought was thoughtless and rubbish, and then I would deem my whole 365 project ruined from that photo. I want to challenge that. Is there such thing as a bad photo? What are my motivations behind the project? I'm not sure yet, but I'm going to try again I think.


002 - Saturday 8th March 2014 - 1:04pm - Lunch Date
Today the weather was beautiful, and we have nothing to do but relax and chill out. Jack and I decided to go for a potter down the town and ate cake and ice cream at the little cafe I work at some days in the week. This is his 'are you taking a picture of me?' face.

 Watching:
-
  Listening: Matilda the Musical OLC
 Reading: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
 Looking Forward To: Finishing uni!
 Feeling: Normal

4 comments:

  1. I hate losing interest in projects, sadly this happens far too often to us all, doesn't it? I've been insanely busy lately but I'm looking forward to a few projects as soon as I have time!

    It feels like we haven't spoken in ages :o I hope you are doing well?
    Love, Lou x
    Bluebird | Beauty and life blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying recently to finish the things I start. I'm getting there. I'm good thank you! How are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep up the good work then Jas! (Seems ironic saying that since we are talking about not being able to keep things up...ha ha!) Glad to hear it, I'm alright thanks, just feeling a bit over worked :) x

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a really cool project, a bit like the 30Day Snap Challenge only with 50 Days and something like a 'meaning' behind it. Anyway, I love looking at the pictures you created so I'll definitely have a nosey at the other pictures you've posted so far now.
    xx

    www.kazetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete