Sunday, 16 February 2014

Be Mine - February Glossybox!

Hello there wonderful, gorgeous blog. I have missed writing to you for the last week ever so, I've just had a few things I needed to sort out, and I didn't want to post anything that was half hearted or meaningless to me. But I am back! Jack has just popped out on a mission to buy peppermint tea and garlic bread for this chilly Sunday afternoon, and soon we will be settling down to watch Indiana Jones : Raiders of the Lost Ark at my request. Meatballs and spaghetti for dinner - om nom nom nom.

Anyway - In Janauary I felt like I was waiting an absolute age for my glossybox to arrive. I think it eventually arrived on something like 26th January which is very late seeing as I usually get it sometime between 9th-15th. BUT, anyway - Februarys has arrived right on time and I thought I would share with you the little delightful goodies that I got in mine this month (which I am very happy with). I'm doing a project pan at the moment - which basically means I'm not going to buy any more makeup until I have used up 10 products I own. For me, Glossybox doesn't count!



February's box felt gloriously heavy - it's always so damn exciting. A bit like getting a beauty-themed birthday present once a month. This box is one of my favourite that I have received, and came in a black glossybox covered with pink and red lip imprints.

Ciate London Paintpot in Plastic Fantastic - The frankly aweful name of this shade really does not do it any justice at all. It is the most gorgeous vibrant purple-pink and I am very excited about trying this out soon. The packaging is so gorgeous, I'm adoring the little bow. Thumbs up for this one!

Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara - Super duper excited about this one. I've been wanting to try either this mascara or the Manga mascara for a while now but project pan was stopping me. I tried it for the first time this morning and it is actually ah-mazing. I never thought I would be a fan of the little bottom last mascara but it's pretty much awesome.

NV Chunky Eye Crayon in Fondant Fancy - I've never heard of this brand before so it really intrigued me. The lilac colour scared me at first, but it actually goes pretty nicely with my blue eyes - but still a hard colour to wear. I like it though, and I'm glad it was in my box.

Nougat London Sparkling Body Shimmer - This really confused me! At first I thought it was a bubble bath or shower gel due to the packaging, but apparently it's a gel moisturiser that makes your skin appear to have a slight shimmer... interesting. Maybe I'll use this on a very special occasion.... maybe.

Giovanni Eco Chich Cosmetics Shampoo, Conditioner and Mask - Looking forward to trying these! What a really interesting little Glossybox find. It apparently contains moroccan argan oils, avocado and papaya which are all meant to be super nourishing to your hair. Awesome :)

And to top everything off, Glossybox included a Lindor chocolate bar which I know tastes so damn yummy - if I could eat it, as chocolate gives me migraines. Cry. I will give this to someone I love instead.


I hope everyone is well, and had a wonderful Valentines Day! Jack and I enjoyed an evening in, a trip to watch The Lego Movie and then lunch out which was lovely. He also bought me the 5 year journal called 'Q&A' which I'm do happy with (not that I hinted or anything...). This week I also started me new job which I am really loving.

 Watching: Indiana Jones: Raider of the Lost Ark
  Listening: If You Wait - London Grammar
 Reading: Sabriel - Garth Nix
 Looking Forward To: Seeing my friends, finishing uni.
 Feeling: Tired but content

6 comments:

  1. I've been interested in this mascara for a while - I might give it a try next time I need a new one!

    Love, Lou x
    http://bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped getting the Glossybox a couple of months ago but I may need to start again! Haha. x

    The Beauty Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been disappointed the last few months, but the february box has really made it worth it!
      x

      Delete
  3. I loved the Ciate colour in this months Glossy box!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh love the sound of the mascara!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete