Saturday, 11 January 2014

Macdonalds and Earmuffs - Bloguary #11

Why hello there. Apologies that this post is a few hours late. This evening I have been feeling a bit stressed out with all the university work that I have to do. I know that I have plenty of time to do it, I am just putting a lot of pressure on myself because it means a lot to me. I'm not used to the stress at all!

To relax today, Jack and I got the bus into town, mostly just to get a Macdonalds I'm not going to lie. The nearest Macdonalds to us is 12 miles away, and seeing as we don't drive, eating there is a rare treat. We then walked through the shops and I bought two black tube mini skirts from H&M which I am in desperate need for. One bad thing about losing a lot of weight in a short amount of time is that suddenly my clothes are all way too big for me - and it's not like I'm rich enough to buy myself a whole new wardrobe! So anyway, a very happy purchase. I also bought the book 'men are from mars, women are from Venus' and so far it had proved to be veeeerrry, very interesting. Ehehehe. 

This evening I started to turn my skull candy headphones into cute little earmuff-headphones. It was actually pretty easy and I made the pattern myself - is this how I know that I am improving?! It's a really simple and satisfying project. I thoroughly recommend it as a little evening project if you want a bit of escapism for an evening. 

Apologies if this post was a bit crappy and rambly - it's just been one of those days y'know? I will be back tomorrow. Keep smiling :)

Jas xo


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, you are clever Jas being able to do that! They look so cute!
    Macdonalds is a treat for me too - but I prefer KFC I have to admit :P

    Love, Lou xx
    http://bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk/

    P.S. OMG SHERLOCK - eeek it's back again tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love a good trek to Maccies, so rewarding.Have always wanted to read men are from Mars women are from Venus!! Have heard a lot about it.

    MyLushBox | YouTube

    xx

    ReplyDelete