Tuesday, 28 January 2014

January Favourites 2014



Here we go! It's January favourites time. January has been a pretty good month for me, the best in a while. I finally feel like my anxiety is getting under control and that I am starting to really move towards moving out and working in the creative industry - and this is all so exciting! It's mad that it's nearly february already - I know everyone says that, but I swear it should still be January 2012... no?

January was a real turning point for me, and I firmly believe that 2014 will be my year. So far I have kept my new year's resolutions to the best of my ability, and I'm now finding myself super busy just with life in general. I have discovered new hobbies, friends, a positive mental attitude and learnt a lot about myself. This year I am determined to make it amazing.

And seeing as it's nearly february.... VALENTINE'S DAY is almost upon us! Woohooo I love having these little moments of celebration throughout the year to look forward to. I will be posting here what I have done for Jack this year, but the thriving hub of valentines day has to be on Pinterest. Seriously - go and check it out if you are stuck for ideas! There is everything on there for every kind of person.

A couple of days ago I purchased some beautiful (and expensive) lighting equipment with some bursary money from my university. It will arrive some day this week, and then this Saturday I have my first shoot with my new beauties. I am so super excited to have a play with my new equipment and create some of the awesome work that is inside my head.

February Resolutions: Finish projects that I start, blog more, save as much money as possible, apply for a job, work hard on my photography project, spend lots of time with friends. :)

How was your January? <3
  
 Watching: The Voice Season 3
  Listening: Frozen Soundtrack
 Reading: Amy and Roger's Epic Detour
 Looking Forward To: Moving out, the shoot on saturday.
 Feeling: Tired but content

2 comments:

  1. The Frozen soundtrack is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really fun video! I love how funny you make it :D I am in love with your Clarks bag:O May I ask how much it was? I have tried the £1 argan oil brand before but never the protective spray so I will have to give that a go - thanks for sharing!

    Love, Lou xx
    http://bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete