Tuesday, 3 December 2013

"The Messenger" - Getting My Passion for Images Back



Recently I have been craving photography. I have not shot my own work in quite few months now, and this term at university I've been working with found photography and retouching rather than shooting my own new work. It's such a passion of mine that I've literally been pining after it. I thought of this little photo a few days ago. My self portraits usually just express how I'm feeling at that moment, and I usually find meaning in them a little while after it's been created. I'm happy with this though. I woke up this morning and wanted to shoot. Jack is quite ill in bed with a cold today, so I've been making my own fun. I would love to hear your thoughts!

I will be posting lots more soon, so if you're interested follow me at twitter and facebook to keep up to date.

Thankyou for your support,

Jasmine
xo

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jas you are so beautiful, especially in this photo! I love the robbin as well. I'm so glad you've got your photography mojo back, can't wait to see more I do enjoy your pictures :D

    Love, Lou x

    http://bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing photograph! You are so pretty too :) I can't wait to see more photos in the future!
    Alice x
    missalicethecamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That pictures is soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look ever so gorgeous in this picture! I adore your hair and your make up and the lighting and basically everything, massive win!

    xx

    www.kazetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete