Sunday, 15 December 2013

Book Wishlist for 2014






The Maze Runner by James Dashner
This just looks right up my street. It was mentioned on a book tube channel that I watch, and I've definitely heard it mentioned many times before. I'm so very excited about reading this that I cannot even express it. 

Rapture by John Shirley
This year I have become a huge fan of the game Bioshock, and it's the story behind the game that really catches me. There's been an official novel released...yes please!

World Eater by Susan EE
Angelfall, the first in the series was such an amazing book that I do have high hopes for this one too. It was a good moment when I saw it was on the shelves in Waterstones. 

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
So much hype about this. I should read this - yes?

Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray
The last in the Gemma Doyle series. I really adored the first two so I'm very much looking forward to this. 

Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
Recommended to me by a friend, it seems to be one of those life changing books. I will read this when I need an emotional epiphany. 

I Capture the Castle By Dodie Smith
So many good things have been said about this. Get in my brain. 

No Humans Involved by Kelly Armstrong
Bought this for a friend recently and now I need to read it myself. 

 Watching:
 Hello Dolly
  Listening: Frozen Soundtrack
 Looking Forward To: Christmas!
 Feeling: very tired!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, some of these look good! Glad too see you'll be reading I captured the Castle, you will love it!

    Love, Lou x
    http://bluebird6.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooooh yes I'm very excited about it!!
      xo

      Delete
  2. These all look like wonderful reads. I especially like the sound of Eat Pray Love!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I will definitely read it soon. xo

      Delete
  3. You really should read The Mortal Instruments series, I absolutely adore the original trilogy, though I'm not sure yet about the additional three (two, that is, the third's not out yet) books, we'll see. The spin-off series The Infernal Devices is amazing as well, by the way!

    xx

    www.kazetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure how life changing Eat Pray Love can be, but it was definitely a good read. I know you will enjoy it. As for The Sweet Far Thing, it was a good ending to the trilogy. I kinda am intrigued by the No Humans Involved. Maybe we should add it to the book list for one of the months? :D

    xo

    Colette | Skattered Notes

    ReplyDelete