Saturday, 7 December 2013

My Yankee Candle Babies!


It's only been in the last year or so that I have really got into scented candles. Not only are they really pretty, but they make the room smell amazing, and I find a candle burning really mesmerising and calming. I'm not a fan of when the room feels stuffy with it but I do really love it when it kicks out a gorgeous scent. Yankee candles are my go-to candles at the moment. I bought my first ever little on a few months ago with 'Fireside Treats' and I just completely adore it. As an early Christmas present, my friend Ellie gave me the Salted Caramel candle too and tonight I burnt it for the first time. It's actually amazing - I'm so happy with it! It makes my room smell so sweet and gorgeous. The amount of scent it kicks out is amazing.

There are just so many different Yankee candles that I really want to try - especially November Rain. They are quite pricey though, and I can't justify spending so much on candles at the moment. This is why I am so over the moon that Ellie got me one for Christmas!

What are your favourite scents?

Jasmine xo

9 comments:

  1. I love their Christmas Cookie candle it smells gorgeous! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it, it smells divine!

      http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
      UK High Street Fashion Blog

      Delete
  2. I had salted caramel and I got no scent from it :-(

    Alexrocksxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so annoying! This one I have is really strong scented. Probably the most in any candle I've owned! xo

      Delete
  3. I've actually found a brand called Bolsius, and they have a candle called Sugar & Spice that smells absolutely amazing! It's not too strong scented, and that's probably why it's my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely go and check that one out. Thankyou!
      x

      Delete
  4. I love Yankee Candles Christmasy scents! =) That fireside one looks specially good!

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh it really is. I wish I had more!
      x

      Delete