Sunday, 15 December 2013

Glossybox December 2013 Haul



It's herreeeeee! My glossybox arrived yesterday and I always get so damn excited whenever it arrives. This one was called 'Festive Treasures' which really excited me. It was in such a pretty red Christmas Box too <3

Maybelline New York - Color Tattoo 24hr Eye Shadow in Gold
Eeeeee how excited am I about this little treasure?! I've been wanting to buy this product in this colour for such a long time, but I've been a bit wary about spending so much money on just one eye colour. I used it for the very first time today, and I think the colour and the pigmentation is really lovely but I definitely need to learn how to use it more effectively. It's a bit like a MAC paintpot but a lot, lot cheaper.

Seche - Seche Nail Lacquer in Blanc II
I am actually using this product as we speak. From first glance it's a really nice sheer ivory colour. Like ones I've used before it is not very pigmented - but is that meant to be the point? I'm not quite sure. Anyway, I quite like it and I'm very happy with it. After a couple of coats it gives a really nice winter colour.

Wilkinson Sword Intuition - Naturals Razor
Okay, this may seem weird, but I am super excited about using this - although it is just a razor. It is huggeee though, and I think it's a bit over dramatic for what it actually its. But yeah - looking forward to giving this a try as nice razors are those kind of products I never want to spend any money on.

Lipsy London - Glam
From first impressions this smells super lovely. Oooooh new smells... new smells!

Beautiful Moments Cosmetics  - Nude Lip Gloss
Looks nice, but is a little bit meh once I gave it a try. I don't think there's much about it that stands out at all - the packaging, the forumla or the colour. Pretty forgettable but still nice to own I suppose! I do like to own things...

 Watching: X Factor Final!
  Listening: Frozen Soundtrack
 Looking Forward To: Christmas! And finishing this dissertation.
 Feeling: Tired

10 comments:

  1. I got my Glossybox today and got the same brands as you but different products. It's a great box, I'm loving everything in it! x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so wonderful. It's like Christmas every month!
      x

      Delete
  2. I am so tempted to sign up for glossy box!
    AlexRocksxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend it :) It's a lovely surprise every month. x

      Delete
  3. You got a lovely box. The colour tattoo looks super pretty! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, this is exactly why I want to subscribe to a monthly box next year! I've read so many "Glossybox" post and each time I'm thinking "darn I missed yet another good box".

    By the way I like your new layout and how you put current life events at the bottom of the post :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeee thankyou. They are so gooood! I get to try so many different brands.
      xo

      Delete
  5. Hi! I loved the haul! Great Glossybox!
    I like your social media icons ^^
    xoxo
    foreveramber123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to know that you really fond of the glossybox and always excited to have it and hope you fully enjoyed it by having it on the Chrismas.

    Perfumery

    ReplyDelete