Thursday, 19 December 2013

Beauty Lust List 2014



EOS Lip Balm - I have been lusting after these for such a long time. This year is definitely my year to buy it though!
Sugar Lip Balm - Nikki Phillipi recommended this so much that I can't help but want it now.
Ruby Woo by MAC - Soooooo, so gorgeous. Like, seriously - I need this and soon.
Hydraluron - I'm really bad at keeping hydrated and it really shows in my skin. I think this is a must.
NAKED 1 Palette - Again, this has been on my lust list for quite some time. I STILL need this in my life.
Benefit Speed Brow - Looks awesome and perfect for me.
Magnetic Mascara - Recommended by so many people, this may have to be a treat to myself.
Panasonic Nanoe Hairdryer - I am a sucker and have been sucked in by all the youtube advertising. Plus mine is broken.
Etude Sheet Mask Facials - Never tried these, they look pretty cool.
LUSH Lip Scrubs - They smell good, taste good, and do good. They are good.
Rimmel Scandeleyes Eyeliner in Nude - My waterliner has just run out, and I'm in the mood for a change.

 Watching: Friends - Series 8
  Listening: Frozen Soundtrack
 Looking Forward To: Christmas <3
 Feeling: Excited

12 comments:

  1. The Naked 1 palette is on my list, too!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just looks so perfect! I love the packaging too x

      Delete
  2. I looove the lip scrubs from Lush! My absolute favourite is bubblegum, it's really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh I will give that one a try <3
      x

      Delete
  3. I love the look of EOS balms, the packaging is so cute! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It's probably over half of what is enticing me.
      x

      Delete
  4. I've also had the Naked palette on my wishlist for years and still cant convince myself to spend $50 for it! Maybe, just maybe, this year I'll be able to get it... or the third one. Hehe :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The third one looks SO gorgeous, doesnt it?! Such pretty rose colours. It was a close second. If I randomly get rich I will buy them both aha x

      Delete
  5. I would love all of these!
    Love, Lou x
    http://bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just have all of this in my purse asap?? You have my faves girl!

    http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really nice lust list, Jas! I love love love the Sugar lip balm by Fresh. It smells like roses and keeps your lips pretty well moisturized :D

    xo

    Colette | Skattered Notes

    ReplyDelete