Thursday, 21 November 2013

A Little Fall of Rain

The sunset a few nights ago was breathtaking here.


Hello, hello, helloooooo. It's been a while hasn't it? I have not given up on my blog, I promise. The last couple of weeks I have been suffering with my anxiety a hell of a lot - a lot more than usual. I don't know what happened, but suddenly it was back into full swing again. As well as that, I visited my GP (which I had been putting off for ages) and they put me on medication I needed which had aside effects while your body was getting used to them. And then while that was all happening, I also got a very bad cold so I had to stay in bed anyway. I can tell you now, the last few weeks have been really, really horrible. It is, however, on the up now. My cold is nearly gone, the medication is starting to kick in and my anxiety is being worked on. It's not perfect, but its a total breath of fresh air.

The best way through this is with a positive attitude, and it's really hard. I'm will do this though, with everything I have because it is worth it. I am going to surround myself with things that make me smile and things that will keep me calm.

All that being said, my uni work is pretty much bang on track and I cannot wait to give it all in in a few weeks because it is another milestone that I would have conquered all by myself. There's not much left to do now - just the fun ending parts of my project!

I want to start using this blog as a place where I can post almost daily, just about life but with a few beauty and photography bits chucked in a long the way.

3 comments:

  1. Jas it's horrible to hear you've been feeling bad lately:( I'm glad too see your facing this all with a positive attitude though, go you! Don't forget, I check my emails all the time so come for a chat whenever you want to take your mind of things. This week will be better! It is what you make of it after all,
    Love, Lou xx
    http://bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lou! I will definitely message you, I've missed our chats. It's great that things are now getting better :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Yay, you're back! :) Just the other day I was wondering why you haven't posted in awhile.
    I'm so sorry that you haven't been feeling well. Having a cold and major anxiety attacks sounds really bad but I'm glad that you're feeling better.

    By the way, it's really nice to hear that once you get better you're going to continue working hard on your university projects. I don't know how you do it, haha, but hopefully one day I'll be able to finish school and not let my SA get in the way.
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete