Thursday, 26 September 2013

Favourite Autumn Lip Products









I have quite a few lip products at the moment which I absolutely adore. It seems to be the one product that I have hit the jackpot on and found things which I would happily use over and over because the colours and formulas really work with me and my lifestyle. I thought I write a little blog post and share them all with you and the world of the internet. If you can recommend anything to try, or have tried any of these, then please comment and let me know! So, here we go...


Benetint from Benefit
I only have the smaller size of this but I adore it and I take it everywhere with me. It's fantastic if you look in the mirror and feel you need a little 'pick me up' on the go as you can use it as a blush and as a lip colour. If you use it as both simultaneously, it gives your face a beautiful glow and is generally a lovely and pigmented consistency.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me
A new addition to my collection, but it's great for cold dry weather as it moisturises your lips but also give your a very slight hint of a cherry colour. It's not very pigmented, but the colour is very nice. I find that some lip products that are 'tinted' lip balms are just not a very nice colour. Cherry Me is beautiful though. It's usually around in my bag somewhere.

Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple
Similar to Baby Lips, but this is more moisturising and more pigmented. It really comes down to preference. This is great to give a pop of colour with a balm, but the Baby Lips is less strong and in-your-face so is more appropriate for some occasions. I have this in Candy Apple which is quite an orange-red (I usually go for berry colours) so somewhen I'd love to explore some different shades!

No.7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Classic Rose
My favourite lipstick and colour of all time. It's my favourite product I have ever brought. The colour is your lips with a berry / red / pink blush to them. It can be dressed up and dressed down. It's really highly pigmented and lasts for a really long time. I really recommend this to everyone. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Heart Breaker
Another favourite of mine, especially for autumn. It's a berry coloured beauty, and is just a perfect combination of red, berry, autumn darkness and glamour. 




14 comments:

  1. I love Benetint! I've only got a mini one too that I got with some box set, it's almost run out but not got the full size one yet! x

    Alavish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh it's gorgeous <3 Hopefully at some point I will buy the full size one too :)
      x

      Delete
  2. I keep meaning to try the baby lips and lip butter, and those colours are really pretty so I must give them a try! x

    http://bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try the lip butters if nothing else! x

      Delete
  3. great post :) i really need to get my hands on babylips!
    if you ever have time would you check out my blog please and maybe leave me some feedback?! im new!! thankyou <3
    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to purchase the Revlon Lip Butter for ages. Candy Apple is probably towards the top of my list. They have so many shades though, so hard to choose!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candy Apple is a very orange based red which is not what I'd usually go for. It's gorgeous though! x

      Delete
  5. Really liking the Benetint color! Actually all those tints are beautiful, but since I don't tend to wear too bright of lip colors, I would like to try out the Benetint lipstick.

    Colette @ Established In The Tropics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Benetint is so wonderful, it's buildable too so you can make it as bright as you feel :) x

      Delete
  6. I can't wait to start wearing some autumn colors. Unfortunately it is still blazing hot where i live, so my makeup routine/color choices haven't changed much. Summer is over, yet it still feels like summer! Candy apple has to be my favorite out of all the colors! :)
    xo
    www.cestunejolievie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know about the Benetint but I've been using Benefit's Cha Cha Tint for ages now. I love it on my cheeks when I'm not in the mood for a 'proper' blush but I absolutely hate it on my lips, it doesn't work for me at all! :(
    But I agree with you on the Baby Lips. It somehow popped into my shopping basket, whoops, and I adore it for when I wear a really strong eye make up but still want that little touch of colour on the lips.

    xx

    www.kazetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow they all look lovely, can't believe I don't own any of them!! I've been meaning to buy Cherry Me for the longest time and I've never heard of the Rimmel one before but now I think I need it haha! :) xx
    kooky capricious 

    ReplyDelete