Monday, 30 September 2013

autumn bucket list

Having a lot on with university, this autumn I want to make the most of the change in season and find different ways I can relax. I've seen a few of these autumn bucket lists floating around on Pinterest, so I was inspired to make my very own! In America it seems that the 'fall' season is full of pumpkins. Here in England we only occasionally carve a pumpkin for halloween, but they are definitely not easily accessible. Any of these I complete I will photograph either properly for the blog, or at least for Instagram (@therabbitwood) so here we go...
  1. Buy a lovely scented candle and light it in the evenings.
  2. Wear dark lipstick for a day.
  3. Visit a fireworks bonfire.
  4. Take a picture of the changing season.
  5. Decorate room for autumn.
  6. Go for a walk in the leaves.
  7. Eat some new soup.
  8. Watch Breaking Bad.
  9. Buy a LUSH bath bomb and relax for an evening.
I hope everyone is well. What is your Autumn / Fall bucket list?

Jas xo

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great list, Jas!
    My Autumn/Fall list would probably include me taking more pictures of my "new" town, trying out new teas, get back into knitting, blog a little more, and draw new pieces to decorate my apartment. But Graduate School really does eat my time :-/

    xo

    Colette @ Established In The Tropics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like an awesome start to your bucket list :D I think it's about balance, work hard but play hard too! x

      Delete
  2. I can absolutely recommend Butter Ball to you when it comes to bath bombs, last time I used it it left my skin so so so moisturised! I don't like most of Lush's bath bombs but that one is great!
    And I'll be looking forward to that lipstick picture, I think a really deep berry colour would go so well with your hair!

    xx

    www.kazetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes I do love Butter Ball! That was the last one I got a few months ago I think. It's fairly cheap too which is always a plus aha. Thankyou!
      Jas x

      Delete