Having a lot on with university, this autumn I want to make the most of the change in season and find different ways I can relax. I've seen a few of these autumn bucket lists floating around on Pinterest, so I was inspired to make my very own! In America it seems that the 'fall' season is full of pumpkins. Here in England we only occasionally carve a pumpkin for halloween, but they are definitely not easily accessible. Any of these I complete I will photograph either properly for the blog, or at least for Instagram (@therabbitwood) so here we go...
- Buy a lovely scented candle and light it in the evenings.
- Wear dark lipstick for a day.
- Visit a fireworks bonfire.
- Take a picture of the changing season.
- Decorate room for autumn.
- Go for a walk in the leaves.
- Eat some new soup.
- Watch Breaking Bad.
- Buy a LUSH bath bomb and relax for an evening.
I hope everyone is well. What is your Autumn / Fall bucket list?