Wednesday, 7 August 2013

The 'FAW' Blogging Tag



Starting from tomorrow, Thursday 7th August 2013, I will be blogging every single day for one week. I am calling this blog challenge the FAW challenge, standing for 'for a week'. I will be blogging about my daily life (with pictures), and I'll also post some various product reviews, some beauty tags, a DIY  and a home challenge that I am doing. I would hereby like to invite everyone reading this to try the challenge. Whether or not you blog everyday, or write a few posts in one day on a delay, just update your blog everyday for one week. I am really looking forward to it. Please feel free to use the logo above on your posts or on your sidebar if you would like :)

I would like to take this opportunity to personally tag: Lou Bluebird, MsBerryStylish, Cheshire Cat, & Colette 

Everyone is welcome to do this project, please let me know in the comments if you are! Happy blogging everyone :)

9 comments:

  1. Well I'll give it a go! haha Thanks for tagging me!

    Cat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee yay, I am looking forward to it :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. Nice! I have never heard of this before, I am only blogging every 2 days now...

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, just checked out your blog and I love it <3 I will definitely like to follow you back!
      Thanks very much
      Jas xo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Excellent :D Can't wait to read xo

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the tag! Would it be possible to start this next week (Mon 12th-Friday)? xx

    http://bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! :D That would be fantastic :) xo

      Delete
  5. Okay! I HAVE BEGUN, eee how exciting! xx

    http://bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/faw-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete