Friday, 9 August 2013

F.A.W Day Two - Everyday Make Up Summer '13

Oh hey! FAW (blog for a week) day TWO is upon us! I don't necessarily wear make up every single day, but for a day at university, going out with friends or something similar, this almost definitely be the products I am using this summer. I'm really happy with this routine! For the first time I think I've found something I really like working with. My face also, for some reason, felt really smooth and happy today so I thought I would roll with this post.

Foundation - MAC Pro Longwear in NC15
I've come to love this foundation recently. Great coverage, and great lasting ability. A really good colour for me too!

Concealer - Collection 2000 Long Lasting Concealer in Light
Yes, the rumours are TRUE. This is a miracle product.  I adore this concealers texture and the coverage is the best I have ever found.

Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte in 001 Transparent
A really great low-cost, effective, matte pressed powder.

Mascara - GOSH Growth Mascara
I think this actually has made my eyelashes really long over the last month or two! It's also a great every day mascara. It's not too clumpy, but it lengthens lashes and volumises them too.

Eyebase / Shadow - MAC Paint Pot in Let's Skate
SO glittery, it's a really pretty colour. I recommend doing everything that will involve you touching your face before putting this on, as it is so very glittery that if you're not careful you will end up with a very glittery face!

Eyeliner - B. Liquid Eyeliner in Black
This eyeliner is okay, it does what you want it to, but it could do with giving a bit more product as it applies. It's the only one I have currently though!

Eyebrows - MUA Undressed Palette in Shade 5
Ahhh this palette is my baby! Shade 5 is the very best colour for my brows. I'm so glad I've discovered I can use this for my brows too!

Blush - Unknown, a mystery blush I've used for years!
Yeah, sorry, I have no idea what it is. Years and years ago I got a make up set for my birthday and it came with a few blushes. This one has always stuck with me, it's just a lovely colour.

Lipstick - No.7 Lasting Perfection Lipstick in Classic Rose
This is my signiture colour, I will wear it every time if I get the chance. It makes my blue/green eyes pop, lasts all day, never gets on my teeth, yeah I just really treasure this lipstick!


I'm on a constant search for a better liquid eyeliner, can anybody help!?

5 comments:

  1. I love this look!

    What camera do you use? It looks amazing quality!

    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much :D

      I do photography sem-professionally and I'm currently studying it at university so it's an awesome camera and I love it - the Canon 6D :)

      xo

      Delete
  2. I've recently found eyeko london liquid eyeliner, it is amazing and stays on all day and by all day i mean a 9 hour shift at work all day! its super easy to apply as its like a felt tip but does go on like a liquid eyeliner, i dont know how they managed to do that its a miracle! i got mine free from marie claire magazine but im pretty sure they sell it on asos but yeah i loveeeeeee it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh thanks for letting me know, I'll keep an eye out for it. I think I've heard of it actually!
      xo

      Delete
  3. I love how pretty this looks on you, and I might be a little jealous how you can pull pull off red lipstick! Lol, every time I wear bold lip colors it looks weird, but it looks really pretty on your skin tone ^.^

    xoxo -B ♡ http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete