Saturday, 10 August 2013

F.A.W Day Three - Photoshoot and Awesome People

Today has been one of those rare great days, where everything was lovely and perfect! I got awesome post today, things which I ordered off the internet turned up early which is always great. It then began by Jack and I heading into Chichester to get Nando's (our favourite food ever) for lunch, plus from our loyalty card there we got a little extra, so we still have extra extra Nandos in the fridge for tomorrow. We then looked round the shops, I found the perfect pair of jeans, which never happens because I'm not really a fan of jeans at all, and then met up with my very oldest friend Ellie and her sister Verity. It was Verity's 18th birthday (woohoo!) so as a surprise to her we went to some pretty locations and I did a photoshoot with her (see above). We toured round the harbour, and then also took a lot of photos in the Bishops Garden behind the Cathedral, stopping off for a drink at Wetherspoons inbetween locations. After the shoot, we parted and got the bus back home, where my new Glossybox was waiting for me. This month's Glossybox is definitely my favourite I have received! I will probably post about that tomorrow :) It's now been a gorgeous night with Jack, playing Pokemon TCG, listening to Matilda the Musical (SO AMAZING) and chilling with The Sims 3. Gah, an excellent day! I also hit 25 bloglovin followers today, thankyou so much to everyone who takes the time to read my blog, it means so much to me! Check back tomorrow for my Glossybox opening and some reviews :) Buh-byyee! xo


A few behind-the-sceney kind of pictures UNDER THE CUT :)








2 comments:

  1. Lovely photograph! Glad you had a good day :) xx

    http://bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete