Tuesday, 13 August 2013

F.A.W Day Six - Blah


Yesterday was such a horrible day for me, I had horrendous anxiety and I really felt alone. Today is better, but right now my lack of sleep is making very sleepy. Jack came over this morning, and most of today has been spent playing our Legacy Challenge on The Sims 3 and building our little family there. I tried on my prom dress from 4 years ago which I was pretty skinny to wear then, and it now fits me again. It's pretty and I really want an excuse to wear it again. 

Tonight I'm staying at Jack's, and I think I'm just going to chill and read The Casual Vacancy. Tomorrows post will have more substance, and it's also the final day of my FAW blogging challenge. 

Onwards and upwards. Tomorrow is a new day, and I love you all. Xo

5 comments:

  1. Oh Jas that's terrible to hear! I hope you feel better soon :)
    You look lovely in that stunning dress! Can't wait for tomorrows post!

    Love, Lou xx

    http://bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Today I already feel like I am back to my old self. I can't wait to read your week of blogging too :) Speak soon x

      Delete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon! I hate it when I have a anxiety attacks because it really messes up my entire day. But ending on a brighter note, are you excited about Sims 4? Lol, I'm curious to know what you think about it.

    xoxo -B ♡ http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeeeeee I am so very, very excited about The Sims 4 <3 I will most definitely blog about it after the release trailer and things x

      Delete
    2. Yay! I can't wait either <3

      Delete