Sunday, 11 August 2013

F.A.W Day Four - The 90s Tag


















I was born in 1993, so for the first 7 years of my life, I most definitely lived the 90s to the full. I love the 90s, it's my favourite decade, and I still love 90s music a hell of a lot! This tag has been going around for a while, and I loved the idea of reminiscing over what I used to love. Apologies for not getting the glossybox post up today, we've only just got home and it's now too dark to photograph anything how I would like too. 


1. Favourite Disney Film?

My favourite film of my childhood was The Lion King. My mum used to come down every morning and I would be sitting in front of the TV watching The Lion King, glued to the screen. Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid where close seconds though.

2. Favourite Music Artist?

S Club 7, gahh I loved S Club 7, and I really loved their TV show and films too. I was so gutted that I was too young to be in S Club Juniors. Steps, Bewitched and Spice Girls I also loved. I went to see Spice Girls at Wembley when I was too young to remember.

3. Favourite Candy/Sweeties?

Yorkie bars, Freddo, Penguins, candy necklaces, candy sticks.

4. Favourite Game (Board Game, School Game etc)

Can it be video game? If so then the Harry Potter PS1 and computer games, they were amazing! Also the Pokemon gameboy games, The Sims and Rollercoaster Tycoon. All of which I actually still play to this day.

5. Favourite McDonalds Happy Meal Toy?

DIGIMON BEANY BABIES.

6. Favourite Book?

I was a huge fan of so many books! My favourite are - Roald Dahl books, especially The BFG, Charlie and the Chocolate factory and The Witches. I adored Harry Potter, The Famous Five by Enid Blyton, the Magic Key books, and alllll Jaqueline Wilson books.

7. Favourite Clothing Store?

I as only a maximum of 7 years old in the 90s, so I don't think I had a favourite clothing store unless the Disney store counts. Which it totally does.

8. Favourite television Show? & 
What would you watch when you got home from school?

My Parents are Aliens, Even Stevens, Tracy Beaker, Jeopardy, Blue Peter, The Really Wild Show, Smile, XChange, Newsround, Best of Friends, 50/50, Get Your Own Back, Mona the Vampire, Fairy Odd Parents, Arthur. Oh many.


Glossybox coming up in tomorrow's post with lots of exciting things!



2 comments:

  1. You were so adorable as a kid! :) This tag looks like a lot of fun and Lion King is definitely the best Disney movie created. Also nothing can beat The Sims and Rollercoaster Tycoon. I remember playing both for hours a day and onetime I even fell asleep next to my PC... let's just say a few Sims died that day... :\

    xoxo -B ♡ http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I've accidently left the sims and rollercoaster tycoon on before. Poor virtual people XD
    xo

    ReplyDelete