Sunday, 7 July 2013

One Year Anniversary






Yesterday was the one year anniversary of the day me and Jack got together. It has been a crazy year, so much of my life has changed in so many good ways. To celebrate we made each other some gifts, Jack made me a CD called 'Now That's What I Call Jasmine', and I love it so very, very much. I had some vouchers for a posh restaurant near to where I live so we went there for lunch - gah it was an amazing place. The kind of place where everything is just immaculate. Expensive, but you pay for the experience. It was so sunny, warm, airy, not too busy, and they played the perfect soundtrack for our day. We ordered a burger and chips and cod and chips - possibly the only traditional food on the menu that we knew what it was. It was presented beautifully and there was so much of it, a particular highlight was that Jack's burger came with a knife through it because it was just so damn big.

After we went and chilled in the sunshine outside the ruin of an old house/castle, which is also the place we laid on the grass together just over a year ago, and the time we both knew that something special was going to start. I love the random mushy lovey photos. I will cherish them forever and ever.

So here's to another year, as we have now completed out Chapter One.









16 comments:

  1. These pictures are so cute! I love your dress. You really remind me of Addison from Greys Anatomy :)

    Hannah
    x

    www.splendidsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah Hannah, that's what I keep telling Jas! She looks so much like Kate Walsh! Now she will have to believe me :)))

      Delete
    2. It was so weird I was literally just having a Grey Anatomy Marathon and then saw these pics and I was like oh my gosh!

      xx

      Delete
    3. I totally understand :) And can't wait for the new season to come out! Have a good end of the weekend!

      xo

      Delete
    4. Awh you guys! haha. I just can't see it, I wish I had her bone structure though! Thanks very much.
      xox

      Delete
  2. such a gorgeous post! i really love your blog <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Jas, looks like you and Jack had a gread anniversary! I wish you to have many more in the future, you are too cute together :) And the photos are gorgeous! Did you use your remote for the camera to take those snaps of you two? It makes for a really great souvenir to look back in a couple of years :) Oh and Jack did great with a CD :) I think you can never go wrong with a homemade playlist for a loved one.

    PS: That burger!!! YUMMMMMMM

    Established In The Tropics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks Colette :D Yes we used a camera remote. It was nothing too difficult, we just rested the camera on top of a newspaper on the ground, focused it and used the remote on a 10 second timer. :) We may make it an annual thing. The food was AMAZINNNGGGG. xo

      Delete
    2. It looks very cool. You should print them out and frame them :)
      As for the food, I believe you. It looks so good!

      Delete
  4. Your pictures are beautiful! Happy Anniversary! Also the food looks so yummy! xx Rena

    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, the pictures put made me smile be cause I'm a huge hopeless romantic! :) But as a side note, I must say the picture with the burger is pretty funny since most people use a toothpick instead of a knife!
    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eyes are gorgeous! Happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so pretty! :O Followed you on bloglovin! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are looking so fabulous and your eyes is beautiful...........
    Fashion Mart

    ReplyDelete