Thursday, 11 July 2013

Current Beauty Wants

I always have a lot of wants, I love buying new things and getting to own them and use them. I have to admit that Lou @ Bluebird first gave me the idea for this post, so thanks Lou!



EOS Smooth Lipbalm in Pomegranite and Raspberry
These have been around for a loonnng time and I really, really want one! Lip balm like this is probably one of the first things that gets cast aside when money is tight, and £7.99 is just a bit crazy expensive for a lip balm. I think it would make a good birthday/christmas present for me though. I will have to remember it for when people ask what I would like.

Benefit POREfessional Primer
The stylists on the Benefit counter used this on me and it made my skin look really great. The GOSH primer is a lot cheaper so it is my current go-to primer, and it really does do a good job. If I ever get Benefit vouchers or feel like treating myself this might have to be the one I go to.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
A real beauty staple for so many people! I will buy it, probably in the next few months, I would just like to use up my current concealer (Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer) then I will pounce on this baby. It's around the £4 mark I think and is usually involved in some kind of 3 for 2 deal in Superdrug - will have a bit of a spend when I feel that I can!



Urban Decay NAKED Palette
I saw a review of this on Cat's channel and fell in love with this palette. It just looks so beautiful and gorgeous, and is the kind of thing that you can use everyday and look great with. It's just over £30, so maybe at some point when I get my next student loan / commission payment. It's just so pretty *melts*.


Real Techniques Face Brush
I have such a small brush collection. I have two brushes, both by EcoTools - they're okay, but I would really love the opportunity to experiment and use these brushes. They are fairly cheap


Benefit Posietint
I am a huuuggeeee fan of Benetint and High Beam by Benefit, and this product is a bit like a mixture of the two of them. I would love to try this! I think you can also get it as a part of one of their 'beauty kits' so I think if I got it, I would purchase one of those first to test it out along with some of their other products.

---

I feel a bit like this post is all a bit 'want want want', but currently there are just more important things for me to be spending my money on in a positive kind of way. I think I will do a 'material things I am grateful for' and a general 'things I am grateful for' post too.

Jack is going on holiday for a week with his family and I won't see him probably until July 22nd which makes me sad :0( I am going to try and fill up my week with positivity and fill it with lovely things.

9 comments:

  1. Haha, you are more than welcome Jas! Enjoyed this post, really need to take a look at the NAKED palate as everyone in the beauty world loves them!

    I hope you are well, Love Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'd like one soooo much.
      xo

      Delete
  2. EOS lip balm is a perfect addition to that list. We wrote a little list of our own and included the sweet mint version... but we have the pomegranite one too!

    S&R

    New Post!
    http://www.cattaildown.com/my-blog/2013/07/cosmetic-pouch-essentials.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Awesome blog by the way :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. I just made a wishlist and Naked is on that list too! Literally all the beauty bloggers have it :( Nice blog!

    Bohorush.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish it wasn't so expensive :(
      xo

      Delete
  4. I want an EOS lip balm too! And the collection concealer is the best concealer ever invented! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can get 'fake' real technique brushes from eBay, search professional make up brushes! I bought a set of 5 for £12. Just make sure to wash thoroughly before using. Mine haven't shed at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the EOS lip balm and the Naked palette :) I really want to try the collection concealer as well :) lovely post xxx

    www.anacelinelabod.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete