Tuesday, 30 July 2013

A quote from Alice Walker

This is a quote I saw today that really hit home to me. I think everyone needs to hear this at some point in there life, and I wholeheartedly believe it to be true.

This week I will be posting quite a few reviews, including ones of Barry M Gelly Nail Paint - also I will be posting some 'organising' blogs and hopefully some beauty tags. 

Please take the time to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Bloglovin. I post daily about my general life and various beauty and photography related things.

Thank you everyone for your continuing support, you all mean the world to me.

6 comments:

  1. This quote really relates to what's happening in my life right now. I don't know why, but it's just so weird how one small event can change everything ^.^

    xoxo -B ♡ http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help :) it really struck a chord with me too x

      Delete
  2. With my final year of Uni coming up this is deffo how I'm feeling right now. Thanks for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the same position too, just going into my last year of university studying photography!
      x

      Delete
  3. Great quote, Jas! That's how I have been feeling all this year, holding my breath, weighing my options, asking myself if I am taking the right path, or wondering when it all will come together?

    Hope you're doing well!

    xo

    Colette | Established In The Tropics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks colette! That's exactly how I've been feeling too. x

      Delete