Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Summer 2013 - To Do List

Thankyou to Lou at Bluebird for giving me inspiration for this post :)


Beat Anxiety - Whenever I've had anxiety before I have beaten it by masking what's happening and pushing through. This time I want to get myself really well informed, so I can cope with it whenever I need to. I will start performing and singing again. I will have a successful final year at university. :)

Read More Books - I am so loving this book club I started. We're on the third month now, and I cant wait till each new month starts and I can read the next title. I want to read even more. Why the hell not?

Friends & Family - I am going to spend more time with my friends! They're all returning from university or at the very least being released from uni work. I feel like I've lost touch with so many people for various different reasons. I will see them more.

Photography - Start something new that I will enjoy. Start a documentary. Or just experiment with it. Find my photography vibe again.

Crochet Something Awesome - Whether it be finish my huge blanket or just experiment so I can do something different.

University - Read around my dissertation subject, enjoy it and relish in it! The final year - go for it.

Let's make this summer great.
xox

4 comments:

  1. I really like your summer to-do list! It's a great way to stay focus and accomplish new goals :)
    What books have you read with the book club? I'm looking for new books to add to my summer reading list <3

    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urgh, I miss final year of uni. These sound like the perfect summer goals - most importantly, attainable.

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far we have read Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell and The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde :) I definitely recommend the Oscar Wilde book, Cloud Atlas is fantastic but is more of a trek to get through! I would also recommend Stardust by Neil Gaiman, Divergent by Veronica Roth and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (incredible book but so very sad, I swear it has scarred me!)
    Have a good summer.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This all sounds great, Jasmine! As for the book club, that was a brilliant idea :)) I can't wait to begin with the July book!!!
    Hope you can accomplish all of the items on your list ;)

    Established In The Tropics

    ReplyDelete