Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Rainy Rainy Rain

Bonjour. Totally weird couple of days, mostly good though.

One of my photography commissions has really knocked my confidence at the moment, so I'm trying to keep positive about them. It would be unprofessional if I was to go into any detail that is put online, but I'm trying to do the best thing I can, and also think about myself a tad bit more than I usually do. I have decided that I am not going to take on any more weddings in the near future though - I have earned enough money so I can be happy until I go back to uni, and otherwise I would just like to focus all my efforts onto something else.

One beautiful thing - I got a NEW TOY. I feel like a child again, I love it so much. I've been wanting to get a Nintendo 3DS for quite a while, and the release of Pokemon X & Y in October being exclusively for 3DS has pushed me a bit into getting one. I actually got the XL version so it is big and gorgeous and shiny. I bought it off of a friend of mine who had only turned it on about once and had done nothing to it, so it was pretty much brand new bu at a really discounted price. The very first game I have bought is The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time and so far I am so addicted to it. Shocking £39.99 price as a digital download though. I could have got it cheaper online but I just wanted to play on it so badly. All the only games I buy in the future (apart from Pokemon) I will buy discounted and preowned though.



It is currently <b>pouring</b> with rain outside, and everyone I know is moaning about how awful and horrendous and miserable the weather is. I love it. It really calms me down. There is no weather I would rather have for the evening than a mild storm blowing. Seriously! We never get storms here ever. I miss them.






For the rest of the week I am going to edit a BEAUTIFUL wedding from a week or two ago which I loved, and also do things that I enjoy. I'm going to crochet my blanket. I'm going to organize things. I'm going to exercise and I'm going to read wonderful books.


1 comment:

  1. I wanted to get a Nintendo 3DS because haven't played Pokemon in years! <3

    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I'm now following you and can't wait to read new post!

    ReplyDelete