Sunday, 9 June 2013

June's Glossybox


I am so excited for June's GlossyBox! Not only did I forget it was arriving, but it arrived about a week earlier than expected and on a Sunday morning just as a needed cheering up. Excellent! To top it off I am so super excited for ALL of the products - seriously.

The ones I  got in my June box where:

Organic Surge - Shine Boost Conditioner
Looks so nice from a first impression, I will start using it tonight definitely! I have normal to dry hair and again I've been wanting to try different hair products for conditioning. It smells yummy, and was very exciting when I saw it as it was full size XD Thanks glossy.

Monu Professional Skin Care - Hand and Nail Cream
Never tried anything from this brand before. First impressions is that it's very nice but quite heavily scented. Let's see, I'm a huge fan of hand cream.

Figs and Rouge Cherry Blossom Lip Balm
From first impression this looks beautiful and I've quickly tried it and it's tinted a deep pinky red and is thick and moisturising. YAY. Excited for this..

GOSH Growth Mascara
I've been banning myself from buying mascaras recently because I think they're expensive and it's not really worth having more than one or two. But I've been wanting to try some GOSH products for a while. Full size - YAY!

MeMeMe Long Lasting Nail Gloss
A lovely neutral colour! A nice addition as I've been craving new nail varnish. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I've nominated you for the Liebster award! (check out my blog post about it)
    Love Lou xxx

    http://bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete