Sunday, 23 June 2013

Healthy Lifestyle GAHHHH

I am in such a mood to be healthier at the moment, but right now I showered instead of going for a walk, and am sitting here eating boiled sweets. There are a few ways I would like to be healthier, but I know that to change a lifestyle it has to be achievable for me, and not just 'no sweets, all exercise'. It's also harder at the moment because we don't have a refrigerator or a freezer. But that's no excuse. I just like food, really.

  • Snack on bananas and strawberries.
  • Only eat when you're hungry. I always forget and just eat by what time it is.
  • Make healthy muffins and snacks
  • Don't buy big packs of treats - if they're in the house, I'll eat them.
  • Walk the dog more.
  • Do some more yoga.
I had a lot more, but I think these above are just general things that I always forget! I'm going to eat treats too. Off for dinner at my nan's house, will eat in about two hours and I'm still full up from my afternoon lunch and eating sweets. Uh oh.

Today I woke up and went down the town to buy food. I've played a lot on animal crossing, edited some wedding photos, danced to the Mamma Mia soundtrack and soon I'll be off to my nan's house. Not a too bad day!

x

1 comment:

  1. :) I think the hardest part about starting to eat healthier is the beginning, once you start it will become second nature! But... I think its good to have sweets every now and then, just don't get re-addicted to it like I did

    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete