Friday, 28 June 2013

Bernard the Cute Fairy


A bit of a lazy day today really, although we walked into town and went to Wetherspoons for lunch - such a huge amount of comfort food it was fantastic! Jack also had a job interview which he will hear back from on Monday. Fingers crossed. Apart from that I've been playing on Animal Crossing a lot (I love my little town Applejam) and am currently lying on the sofa bed in Jack's house and watching Black Books for the very first time. I ate my first macaroon today too. Ooooh. 

I'm starting to look forward to uni, and look forward to the summer after and just expanding what I want to do. It's a big bright beautiful world and I've realised that actually I can do whatever I want. 

The picture at the top is of Jack's awesome cat Bernard I took on my phone. He was being really cute and fluffy as normal. I like how his paw is reflected back to front on the glass. Naaww. 


xo

8 comments:

  1. Aw that cat is so so cute! x

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou XD Bernard is so sweet.

      Delete
  2. Having the epiphany of realizing that you can do whatever you want to do and that the only person holding you back is yourself is the most amazing moment ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good moment. Still a bit scary, but a good and free moment all the same. x

      Delete
  3. You have such a cute cat! The black patch on his nose is so cute! Goodluck with uni too :)

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww your cat is adorable! <3 I used to have a kitten called Lexi and she was black and white ^_^

    storytellershannon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nawww Lexi sounds adorable. I love cats XD x

      Delete