Saturday, 22 June 2013

1000 Origami Cranes


Today I woke up early, got ready, and photographed a wedding. This will probably be by final wedding of this wedding season. Before a wedding I always don't want to go, I think it's a bit of nerves or a bit of strange apprehension of the pressure or something. Whenever I get there though I always have a really good time. Today's wedding was really long, the longest one I have ever shot. I left my house at 10:45am and got back at 8:45pm. Wedding always have loads of really special beautiful moments, but they also have hours of moments that are just waiting around for things to happen - at least when you're the photographer anyway. What I really liked about this wedding though was that between them they made 1000 paper origami cranes as a symbol of good luck. It was so sweet.

I am so, so pleased to be home, even though I did have a good day. I'm just going to chill out tonight and play on Animal Crossing and general 3DS things and maybe read some books or something. I might eat cake too. And crisps. Can you tell that I am really shattered? Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

x

1 comment:

  1. That must have require a lot of work to make those paper cranes! Is that the seating chart on the second photograph? If yes, than it is very original!

    Established In The Tropics

    ReplyDelete